Hello again my Stylish Bows. Today is my blogs first birthday and of course I took to twitter for inspiration for a celebratory post. I had so many amazing ideas, so thank you all for your feedback. I decided to do a post all about what I have learnt in my first year of blogging. Here's my list:
1) Eyeliner. I finally learnt how to apply both liquid and gel liner, something that always used to go terribly wrong.
2) It doesn't matter what people think of you. I never really realised this until I joined the amazing blogging community and found so many people who felt judged by society, Just like me. I've definitely grown in confidence since starting my blog, your lovely comments have a lot to do with that, so thank you.
3) Photography. I never really thought much about photography before starting my blog, but have really gotten into it through taking photos of products. I am now totally in love with capturing moments with my SLR camera, good or bad I love them all.
4) The internet is HUGE. This might sound a bit stupid, but I never realised how big the internet was and what it could offer. There are so many bloggers, youtubers etc. that have made careers through the internet and my mind is permanently blown by this.
5) Red lipstick is the best pick-me-up. As I have grown in confidence in the last year, I have finally started venturing outside sporting a red lip. Whenever I am set to have a generally boring/dreary/depressing day I will apply a red lip and suddenly the world has a little bit more colour again.
Well that's it from me. Thank you all for reading this and supporting my blog.